Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Day of Nothing

Today got off to a shitty start. I used to work from 3:30-10:00PM so my sleep schedule is set from 2:00AM to 10:00AM. At 8:45 I awake to banging on my door and a swarthy hairy man of greek/russian/turkish decent saying "My Friend, I'm Sorry my friend, I need you to move your car because I have a delivery coming my friend." Now there is a house being built 2 houses down from me and they have woken me up every day. They have inconvenienced us all by starting work at 7:45AM, working on the road until 11:00PM, and the police don't care. Needless to say, I was not happy about this wake-up call, but knew that these cut-rate asshole construction company (I've seen enough to know that they are not reputable) would just dump shit on my car if I didn't move it from outside MY house. So I moved. But first I slammed the door in his face. He got pissed at me and just kept repeating "My friend" loudly and tried to talk to me when I went outside. I ignored him and just glared at him as I moved. I swear the rest of the day they worked EXTRA-LOUD just to piss me off.

I have a paper due on wednesday which i made NO progress on because of the work. I'm starting to go stir-crazy in the house, and not accomplishing much.

On a good note, my blankets and sheets smell good due to a combo of Gain's Apple Mango Tango detergent and Dryer Sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment